We are pleased to partner with Accordemy Training on some future projects in the coming months.
The first will be the launch of their Land Acquisition and Real Estate Planning course.
The first course is strictly limited to six delegates and at an introductory price of just £179 for the two-day course.
The course takes place in London, on the 18th and 19th of September 2023.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is valuable to professionals who are involved in the land management, development project planning and real estate planning. It will benefit senior executives, managers and those involved in real estate and land acquisition.
HOW THE COURSE WILL BENEFIT YOU
By the end of the course participants will be able to understand and practise:
· The ability to understand why land is needed for a development project
· Review of skills to plan projects and programs methodically
· Land acquisition regulations and the implications
· Tools to conduct feasibility studies prior to commencement and evaluate the results
· Introduction to PPP as a financing mechanism
· Stakeholder engagement
· Compensation mechanisms
· Real estate planning overview
For further information use our contact page and we will be happy to help you.