LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT ⭐ IT TRAINING ⭐ LEADERSHIP ⭐ HEALTH, SAFETY & FIRE ⭐ INVESTIGATION & INTERVIEWING ⭐PROJECT MANAGEMENT ⭐ SECURITY CLEARED ⭐ COACHING ⭐ MENTORING ⭐ CONTENT DESIGN ⭐
⭐A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
I have been fortunate to obtain a broad knowledge base. I started in engineering, completing a 4 year apprenticeship before joining the RAF where I continued within engineering. From there I transitioned into the police service, working both on firearms and CID as well as doing a stint in the Caribbean which was fantastic.
Upon leaving the police service I have continued within the security industry, within hospitality and developed safety experience before then moving into learning and development and project roles, both as a contractor and employed.
I am an Emotional Intelligence qualified practitioner and totally see the benefits of embracing the concept and like to help people on the journey with me!
Although I am PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified I am not a Project manager per se, although having worked on projects this gives me a great insight and appreciation of the bigger picture and allows me to play my part in making things a success.
Apart from work, I am interested in motorcycles, travel and wildlife, often all at the same time!
• BSc (Hons) (2.1) in Crime and Criminology
• Security Cleared
• Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly PTTLS)
• Cornell University Modules in Coaching, Leadership, Team Development, Culture & Time
• EQi-2.0 Qualified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
• Microsoft 365 (Inc. Teams, Excel, Word etc)
• NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
• NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
• PIP level 2 accredited former Detective
• PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
WHY DO I WORK IN TRAINING AND CONSULTING ⭐
After spending most of my life in operational environments I later found that I loved training and that I have an ability to connect with delegates and provide meaningful training which not only resonates but help others to build success. This gives me great satisfaction and always encourages me to strive to provide the best.
Based in Ascot, Berkshire